Behind every great success, there is a story – like ours at Saint Luke’s Health System (SLHS). SLHS is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system of 11 hospitals and related health services delivering award-winning care in Kansas City and the surrounding region. Saint Luke’s is currently seeking skilled IS Analysts to build rewarding careers in our state-of-the-art IT environment. SLHS offers a culture of teamwork and support, a reputation for excellence and all of the benefits of a leading care provider. If you’re ready to experience how we care for your career, now is the time to explore Saint Luke’s.
The IS Analyst position participates in complex and simple project implementation teams and provides support for production systems, has expertise in application software and an understanding of system integration. We are seeking applicants who can work in a matrix managed environment establishing positive relationships with customers, peers and vendors.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* 1 year experience in Healthcare Information Technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to interact with senior management, leadership, physicians, nursing and ancillary staffs.
* Ability to translate customer's work processes into functional specifications for system design.
* Ability to work with customers on application issues and provide timely response to requests and inquiries.
* Ability to develop and maintain IT project documentation, including a project scope, workplan, detailed test plan, and change control documentation.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with minimal direction.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
* Direct experience with document imaging and HR/finance applications is preferred
Effective August 1, 2011, Saint Luke's Health System no longer hires individuals who use tobacco products. By submitting this Application for Employment, you represent and agree (1) you do not currently use any tobacco product and (2) if employed by the System, you will not during that employment use any tobacco product. Use of a tobacco product during employment with the System is grounds for immediate termination of employment.